18 Dec 2023 — 26 Jan 2024
Our hugely popular Kelly Sports Holiday Programme is back for the December/ January Holidays! We will again be at St Francis School.
Our programme will be the same action-packed programme you are aware of and will again include our favourites, Football Skills, Dodgeball, Nerf wars and many other fun games including trip/event days. Check out our timetable for a full look at what we are doing over the Holiday period.
Our Programmes are designed for School Years 0-8 - ages 5 to 14. When we have big numbers, we are able to split groups into age groups so that they are with other children similar to their age if this is wanted (however, we understand siblings like to be together most of the time).
Our programmes are created to include many sporting activities; however, we do understand that not everyone is into sports, which is why we have a different craft activity each day as well!
* What Do You Need to Bring: Sports shoes and appropriate sports clothing, jacket or sweatshirt, food as below.
* Food: Please bring plenty of packed food and drink for morning tea/lunch/afternoon tea. Lunch will be from approximately 12.30pm to 1.00pm each day.
* Programme Activities: Programme activities are adapted to suit children of all ages and children will be grouped by age, depending on numbers.
* Payment Details: Payment is required when making a booking to guarantee your space
– please note a late payment fee will be charged for outstanding accounts.
* WINZ/OSCAR Subsidy: Parents/caregivers that meet certain criteria will be able to access a WINZ subsidy to help cover the cost of our programme. For more information, please go to http://www.workandincome.govt.nz or contact us.
Please Note: Every care will be taken to ensure the safety of your child/ren and their property. However, organisers of Kelly Sports accept no liability for any injury sustained to your child/ren or any loss or damage to his/her property whilst on the programme. Please remember to name all items of clothing.
As the weather is getting warmer we ask that all children bring a hat. if the weather is not nice we have a great indoor space we are able to use.
* School Day'(8:30am-3pm) - $45 per child
* Full Day (8am-5.30pm) - $55 per child
* Half Day (either 8am-12.30pm or 12:30pm-5.30pm) - $38 per child
HP - Morning Half Day (8:00am to 12:30pm)
HP - Full Day (8:00am to 5:30pm)
HP - School Day (8:30am to 3:00pm)
HP - Afternoon Half Day (12:30pm to 5:30pm)