11 Jul 2022 — 22 Jul 2022
School Years 0-8 - ages 5 to 13.....
Our hugely popular Kelly Sports Holiday Programme is back for the July Holidays at Hillmorton High School......
Once again we have created an Action Packed Programme which will operate at all Covid Alert levels.
Our Programmes are designed for School Years 0-8 - ages 5 to 13.....(we do sometimes have older children but this is not guaranteed)
* What Do You Need to Bring: Sports shoes (Please ensure these ARE NOT black soled as they mark the court) and appropriate sports clothing, jacket or sweatshirt, food as below…
* Food: Please bring plenty of packed food and drink for morning tea/lunch/afternoon tea. Lunch will be from approximately 12.30pm to 1.00pm each day.
* Programme Activities: Programme activities are adapted to suit children of all ages and children will be grouped by age, depending on numbers. Programme activities may vary without notice dependent on weather conditions and programme numbers.
* Payment Details: Payment is required when making a booking to guarantee your space
– please note a late payment fee will be charged for outstanding accounts.
* WINZ/OSCAR Subsidy: Parents/caregivers that meet certain criteria will be able to access a WINZ subsidy to help cover the cost of our programme. For more information please go to http://www.workandincome.govt.nz or contact us.
Please Note: Every care will be taken to ensure the safety of your child/ren and their property. However, organisers of Kelly Sports accept no liability for any injury sustained to your child/ren or any loss or damage to his/her property whilst on the programme. Please remember to name all items of clothing
Programme: please see attached document
* 'School Day' (8.30am-3pm) - $44 per child
* Full Day (8am-5.30pm) - $54 per child
* Half Day (either 8am-12.30pm or 1pm-5.30pm) - $34 per child
* Trip Day - $18 extra
HP - Morning Half Day (8:00am to 12:30pm)
HP - Full Day (8:00am to 5:30pm)
HP - School Day (8:30am to 3:00pm)
HP - Afternoon Half Day (1:00pm to 5:30pm)